Most of us spend our lives trying to avoid adversity.
Embrace adversity. Through our interaction with adversity we will become better people.
- Adversity gives us the opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Adversity develops our character.
- Adversity brings out our resources.
- Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it.
- Adversity keeps us sharp. It keeps us using our personal muscle.
- Adversity brings us together. It helps develop the team. You will find a bond that was created that wasn’t there before.
- Adversity makes us better people with strong characters. It shapes us inwardly.
- Adversity makes life interesting. Without adversity, without change, life is boring. It spices life up.
1. If you are in the middle of some adversity right now, what resources are you drawing on?
2. Who are you drawing closer to working with?
3. What part of your character is being tested, and being built up?
Remember: You must be willing to go where you have never been to create something you never had.