About now you may be experiencing goal withdrawals. This is the time of the year you begin to lose the momentum and drive you had on Jan 1. We need to maintain that momentum. The ultimate reason for setting goals is to help you to become the person it requires to achieve them.
Steps to take:
1. Determine which goals you really want to achieve now.
2. Make a commitment to yourself to do whatever it takes to achieve your goals.
3. Focus your personal power. Discipline yourself. Make the commitment.
4. Surround yourself with people who will empower you.
5. Control the negative influences around you. Stay focused on the positive.
6. Visualize – see yourself doing the necessary things everyday to achieve your goals.
7. Work on your goal everyday. Just a little at a time.
8. The secret: never give up on your dreams. Keep moving forward towards your goals everyday. Focus. See yourself living the life you want.
Key: Never, never, let other people tell you, “You cant”.
You have two choices: You can make a living or you can design a life.
What’s your choice? My choice is always to design a life. Hope that is yours, too.